Call us directly: +66 (0) 862717077
122/25 Moo4, Tambon Namuang, Koh Samui, View on Map
Terms & Conditions

Safeguard ALL parties

Terms & Conditions of Holiday Villa Rental at Samui Pool Villa

Booking deposit:
A 10% booking deposit is required on receipt of confirmed availability, this is to be paid within 72 hours to guarantee your reservation, if payment is not received except by prior arrangement the company reserves the right to re-let the dates offered.

Payment:
Our payment terms are 10% deposit as above, and the remaining 90% due on arrival in the currency agreed. Deposit payments can be made by Bank Transfer or via paypal on our payment page.
As stated under ‘Booking Deposit’ above all payments are due within 72 hours of due date, if payments are not received in that period a cancellation notice will be issued.

It’ our aim to provide all the facilities and services you need to make your holiday at Samui Pool Villa, happy, relaxing and safe. We would remind guests that they have a responsibility to read these terms and conditions, to understand their importance, to abide by them and ensure that their stay is without mishap or upset.: The Terms and Conditions are meant to safeguard ALL parties.

Cancellation by the guest:
It is understood that cancellations due to unforeseen circumstances occur from time to time. Please ensure you have adequate insurance cover for this eventuality.

Our refund policy is as follows:
10% deposit : No Refund
60 days before arrival: 75% of money paid excepting deposit

Security deposit:
A security deposit of 5000 baht per week will be notified on the final invoice and will be refunded in full or in part on your departure.

Minimum stay:
Minimum stay is 4 days.

End of stay cleaning:
End of stay cleaning is excluded in all stays.
An additional “end of stay cleaning feed” of 2500 THB will apply every stay.

Damage or losses to the property:
Clients are wholly responsible for any damage or losses to the property and contents and must inform the owners of any damage incurred during their stay and to pay for any damages or missing items and excessive or unusual services consumed.

Bed linen and towels:
Bed linen and towels are provided and any damage caused by misuse will be charged for and deducted from the security deposit.

Maximum sleeping capacity:
The maximum sleeping capacity must not be exceeded, unless other is agreed.

.